Monday, November 30, 2009

New Theme Announcement!!

December is upon us. It will be here tomorrow. And that means a new theme for the blog. I am sure many of you have already guessed what my theme is going to be. Let's see if you're right.

My theme for December is Happy Holidays! Most of it will focus on Christmas, because that is the holiday that I celebrate. I do hope to include other holidays as well.

Each day, I will feature a new holiday song*. It will be added to a playlist. By the end of the month, I should have a playlist with 31 holiday songs for your enjoyment.

I hope you'll join me in all the fun this next month has to offer!

Contest Alert at Two to Write!!

*If you have a favorite song, feel free to mention it to me! I might feature it with my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment