Monday, November 23, 2009

Too Many Ideas!

My head is swarming with ideas. When I need to focus on one thing the most (NaNoWriMo), that is when I get crazy amounts of ideas.

While driving in the car on my way home, I had not one but two ideas attack me. They came out of nowhere and one is quite unlike the typical things that attack me. I may fiddle around with them a bit over the upcoming break and see whether or not I want to continue further with them.

If NaNoWriMo has taught me anything this year, it has taught me that I work best when I have several projects underway at once. I hit almost 25k with NaNo and fell straight into a brick wall. Now, I am biding my time working on other projects as I try to climb over the wall that is blocking my creativity on the project I chose to pursue for NaNoWriMo. The wall will crumble - in time. It always does. Until then, I can only hope that I make it to 50k in the last week of NaNo.

Before I let you go, I have one question for you. How do you prefer this blog? Do you like the random posts that have been happening this month or did you like it better when it was run on a schedule? Let me know in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment