Monday, November 30, 2009

Historical Fiction Challenge

I'm taking up a reading challenge for 2010! It's the Historical Fiction Challenge hosted by Royal Reviews. I'm starting off small - only committing to reading 3 Historical Fiction novels over the course of the year.

Challenge Guidelines:
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
2. There are four levels:
-- Curious – Read 3 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Fascinated – Read 6 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Addicted – Read 12 Historical Fiction novels.
-- Obsessed – Read 20 Historical Fiction novels.
3. Any book format counts.
4. You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010. Only books started on January 1st count towards this challenge.
Recommend your favorites to me now!

3 comments:

  1. I signed up for this one too! HF is pretty much all I read, so I'm certain to finish this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited for this one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're joining us in the HF Challenge. I read and loved The Last Queen by C W Gortner this year and I'm a huge Michelle Moran & Elizabeth Chadwick fan. Just a few to keep an eye out for :-)

    ReplyDelete