Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dropping By

I'm just dropping by the blog during a short break in homework. I have to say that I have been feeling quite productive. I had 5 articles to read for tomorrow and four of them have been read and highlighted.

Now, I'm off to write the 2-3 page paper that is due tomorrow. The last article I will read tomorrow before class.

I am not so sure how I feel about going to class from 5-8pm on a Friday night and then 9am-2pm on a Saturday. At least I am getting stuff accomplished tonight though.

The upside? Crystal and I will be spending a few hours Friday night writing at Barnes & Noble. Hopefully I can catch up over the break and maybe even win NaNo!!

I am also hoping that we can get some stuff accomplished for Two to Write. There are several things in the works, including a massive contest and new works!! I'm excited.

I am also excited because Vampire Diaries is having a ten episode marathon week starting on December 14th. Exciting!!

Okay, now I really need to go work so I will blog at you guys later! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment