Thursday, November 5, 2009

Month of Characters: Darien Oceina

The following character is not one of my creation. It is one from The Dragons Saga at J.F. Jenkin's website. She is a dear friend of mine and a great writer. The character I'm featuring is actually a favorite of mine. I highly recommend getting lost in the world of dragons that J.F. Jenkins has created! You can read The Dragons Saga in its entirety here: http://jfjenkins.pbworks.com/dragons


Character Name: Darien Oceina
From: The Dragons Saga: Legend of the Oceina Dragon
Author: J.F. Jenkins

Name of Character: Darien Oceina
Species: DRAGON
Birthplace: Oceina City
Description (5 sentences or less):Darien is the youngest son of the Great Dragon Lord, Orion, and incredibly potent with water magic. In fact, his abilities are practically limitless. He's not the biggest guy, or the strongest, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in wisdom and charisma. Dark hair, blue eyed, and gentle in poise, he is told he is a lot like his mother - who he's never met.

Mini interview for the character:

What is your biggest fear? That I'm going to screw everything up. I have a lot of responsibilities with the war going on, and it's hard. It's very hard to balance family life, and politics. One mistake and it's all gone.

What is your favorite hobby? Sleep. I feel like all I could always do is sleep.

What would you change about the story you're featured in?It'd be a lot easier if my wife actually liked me. :/

There is still time to get your character featured! Email the description, interview, or letter from to aurumsisters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment