Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots to do....this will be short

Sadly, this blog is going to be short. I have a lot I want to get accomplished tonight and little time to do it in.

Last night at 1 A.M., Crystal and I went to see New Moon. It was much better than I had expected. We had lots of fun and even dressed the part (just for fun...we really are not crazed fans or anything).



I had class Friday night and Saturday, so my brain is still pretty worn from it. It was my Race, Class, & Gender course. I will have to share some of my opinions someday with the blogging world. I have learned a lot that I would love to share - when I find the time.

Right now, I am going to go edit the next chapter for Two to Write and then do some other writing after that. I am taking a break on NaNoWriMo for tonight. Unless I get creative that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment