Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Season, New Things

This is going to be short. I'm currently sitting in Barnes and Noble with Crystal. I am supposed to be writing - on one of several projects. I think that NaNo and I are not compatible. That is okay. I will still continue to write and the world will not perish.

Winter and Christmas are coming! I am super excited. I spent a little bit of time updating my livejournal (Just a Bit of Me...) for winter. I think it turned out great!

I also plan to update this blog soon to make it more festive. I am hoping that Shabby Blogs comes out with some winter themed ones to make it easier on me. Their backgrounds are cute and enjoyable.

Keep an eye out in the coming days for two announcements. One will be the announcement of December's theme for the blog. The other announcement will be for a Two to Write contest.

In case I don't blog tomorrow, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment