Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Talkative Tuesday: Interview with Crystal

Get to know someone in five questions:

To start off my interviews, I decided to begin with the person closest to me - my sister, Crystal. Tuesday's interviews will only be five questions long - I want them to be interesting but brief. If you're interested in being interviewed, leave a comment below and we'll see what I can do!

So, I typed to Crystal asking if she was ready to be interviewed and her response was asking me if I was ready to be interviewed. We are freakily in tune sometimes. So, a dual interview ensued and here's the results:


1. What is your favorite memory? My favorite memory (at the moment) is probably playing Barbies. When you play Barbies, you get to be so many things at once. You are a hair dresser, a fashion designer, an actor, a writer, a director, an interior designer, and so much more. What else lets you be so many things at once?

2. If you were stuck in a repetitive universe, what would you be doing over and over again? I would probably be writing the same thing over and over again. My guess - it would probably be the end of a novel. One of my characters probably didn't like the ending I gave it, so they cursed me and I have to keep repeating the writing until I come up with an ending they like.

3. What is your biggest pet peeve? Crystal MacLean. "Bug" (oops...that was a reply to something else) Being interrupted. Or lying. I guess it's a tie between the two. I hate it when someone is talking and they get interrupted and I hate liars.

4. Who is your favorite character? Tough question. I love all of my characters. Right now, I'm most connected to Emmeline Watkins (for the girls) and Benjamin Delacroix (for the boys).

5. How many years do you think it will take before you achieve your goals? It depends on the goal. I'll never achieve all of my goals because new ones are always developing. In two years, I'll achieve one goal - graduate college. In one year, I'll achieve another - travel to NYC.

Thank you for the lovely interview. Is there anything else you want my readers to know? Hmm, how about a shameless plug? I want your readers to know that they can find FREE fiction at http://twotowrite.blogspot.com/

You can find Crystal at her blog, Inexplicably Bug: http://crystalmaclean.blogspot.com/.





Until next time, enjoy each day and take time to smile. If you're interested in being interviewed, simply comment! The interview will be short, I promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment