Monday, September 14, 2009

Mad Monday

Music. Movies. Which to choose? It's always a difficult decision.

I have an idea! Last week, I listed my ten favorite movies for you. How about I shoot for ten of my favorite songs for this week? Here they are (in no particular order):

1. "When the Day met the Night" - Panic at the Disco
2. "My Never" - Blue October
3. "Follow Through" - Gavin DeGraw
4. "You'll Ask for Me" - Tyler Hilton
5. "The Crow and the Butterfly" - Shinedown
6. "Here without You" - 3 Doors Down
7. "If Everyone Cared" - Nickelback
8. "Fix You" - Coldplay
9. "Human" - The Killers
10. "Hey There Delilah" - Plain White T's

Truth is, I like most songs from any of the artists listed above. I just picked one song from each.

And a playlist for your enjoyment:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones



So, tell me - what are your favorite songs and artists?

No comments:

Post a Comment