Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Exciting News for the Blog

Two things to post about.

1. I'm changing the setup of the blog for a while to accomodate my busy schedule. Instead of following the schedule that I laid out a while back, I have decided to do a photo blog for a while. Each day, I will post a photo that represents my life in some way or another. Many of these photos will not have captions, but feel free to ask any and all the questions that you want in the comments section. My hope is to give you an ideal of who I am through photos. (Don't rule out the occassional text entry - they may still happen.)

2. I signed up to participate in NaBloWriMo for October! So, expect a blog post each day (Up til about two days ago, I had been doing that, huh?). I look forward to your support in these endeavors!!

Hope you're having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment