Sunday, September 20, 2009

Simply Sunday

I have spent this entire weekend enjoying season 2 of Gossip Girl. I'm not sure why we stopped watching, but I'm glad we made the decision to catch back up. It's quite enjoyable and laughable at times.

I have also done a good deal of writing this weekend. I wish that I could say it was on the novels, but it wasn't.

Though, on the bright side, Crystal and I did have a long discussion over dinner Friday night. What did we discuss you ask?

We discussed Dancing beneath the Moon and the many edits and changes that we want to make. There are whole scenes that we want to alter and improve. It's among top priority on our list of writing things to work on.

Night's Final Hour made it to the very top of that list. It's the novel we started writing exclusively for Two to Write (http://twotowrite.blogspot.com). Since we have started posting a chapter a week, we have decided that we definitely need to make it top priority.

Shadows of Forever is also towards the top of the list. Speaking of it, I should probably write on my character soon in order to turn it back over to Crystal.

I have also decided on the novel I'll be working on for NaNoWriMo (http://www.nanowrimo.org). I'm going to be spending more time with Wendel of Aurum, a key character from our eventual series, Enchantment. I'm really looking forward to it. You can keep up to date by following my livejournal (http://aurumsisters.livejournal.com/profile) or at the NaNo website, where my username is writings_by_pam.

That's the simple of my life in a nutshell. Things are far more compliated than that, but I tried to keep it simple and broken down for Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment