Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

We have a very, very special guest this week.

I'm going to be interviewing Ivy Carter, one of the main characters of Night's Final Hour. You can read it over at http://twotowrite.blogspot.com/

What would you say is the most significant thing about you?
I would say that my connection to my family is the most significant. I have a very unique family set up. My father died the day I was born and therefore, it's just my mother and my grandmother raising me. Don't ask me which one I'm most like because I don't know.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to write. I know it's not the coolest thing out there, but it's the coolest thing about me. When I write, I get to spend time with characters and they tend to be much more likeable than people. Friends let you down, whereas characters never do.

Do you believe in ghost stories?
I have never been one to believe in ghost stories or other supernatural stuff for that matter. I prefer to live in the real world and the one inside my head.

Do you believe in love?
Ask me again in a few years. Right now, no.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?
I would be an owl because they are always portrayed as the wisest of the animals.

Get to know Ivy even better over at the Two to Write blog, where my sister and I publish free fiction for your enjoyment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment