Saturday, September 26, 2009

Silly Saturday

So, today is all about the silly. What if the silly for me is writing? At least, it is today.
I have spent the past seven hours in an AIM chat room hanging out with other writers. We still have five more hours of silly left. This is the fun of Write Over.

What is Write Over? It is a fun little event that my sister and I started this past summer during our summerwrite adventures. It was inspired by the writeathons held at All Year Sprints. After attending one of those, I decided to host one of my own (with Crystal's help). We dubbed it the Write Over (combining the term write with sleepover). Shortly thereafter, they took off on their own.

Now, we host a twelve hour writing marathon each month. During the marathon, we sprint write (which means a time is set and you continously write during that period of time until someone says stop), post challenges, and chat about a wide variety of topics. It is a lot of fun.

We'll be hosting this month's Write Over until 3am (EST). If you get the chance, feel free to stop by the AIM chat room writeover. We appreciate and enjoy everyone who comes! You can always IM me at LittleBlondKitty if you need an invite.

And that, my dearies, is the silly of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment