Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Talkative Tuesday

So, I have an unusual interview to conduct today.

I'm going to interview the world! Yep, that's right - the world.

What does this mean? It means I'm interviewing anyone and everyone. If you're reading this, then please take the time to respond to the following questions:

1. What was your favorite toy as a child?

2. If you had to pick between a world without music and a world without movies, which would you pick and why?

3. What is your favorite board game?

Bonus: Anything else you'd like to share with everyone?

Seeing how I'm interviewing so many people, I'm going to keep it simple at three questions. If you'd like to participate, then post your answer as a comment below. I will share the results in next week's Talkative Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment