Monday, September 7, 2009

Mad Monday: My Favorite Movie

Did you read the post last week regarding my favorite books? Remember how I said there were too many I liked to simply pick just one? Well, I'm afraid the same is true with movies. I really enjoy watching movies. This means I have seen lots of movies and many of them have ranked pretty high in my book. I'll list my top ten (in no particular order) below.

1. Pirates of the Carribean (I liked one a lot better than two and three)
2. Lord of the Rings (the entire trilogy)
3. Troy
4. Stardust (the movie was as good as the book)
5. Ever After (this one would be in first place if these were in order - I could watch this movie over and over and still get teary eyed at parts)
6. Elizabethtown
7. Undiscovered (not enough people seem to know about this one)
8. Tristan and Isolde (awesome love story)
9. Sweeney Todd (Johnny Depp does an amazing job)
10. The Chronicles of Narnia (I enjoyed The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe as well as Prince Caspian - I'm also looking forward to the next one)

So, I shared my top ten. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment