So, tonight and tomorrow night will be spent putting the final touches on a children's book I'm writing for one of my classes. So, my head is filled with thoughts of children's books. Therefore, today's blog post is going to reflect that.
It's another Top 5 list!!
My Favorite Holiday Children's Books
1. The Night Before Christmas by Clement Clark Moore
2. If You Take a Mouse to the Movies by Laura Numeroff
3. Snowmen at Christmas by Caralyn Buehner and Mark Buehner
4. The Pokey Little Puppy's First Christmas by Justine Korman
5. Merry Christmas, Curious George! by H.A. Rey and Cathy Hapka
Song of the Day: "The Christmas Song"