Tomorrow's New Year's Eve! And with New Year's Eve comes the announcement of my January theme, so keep an eye out for that.
For now, I'm going to try to give you three more Top 5 lists. The first one of these was hard to do. I like so many songs and had a hard time picking 5.
Top 5 Songs of the Decade
1. "When the Day Met the Night" by Panic at the Disco
2. "Kangaroo Cry" by Blue October (close tie with "My Never" by Blue October)
3. "Hey There Delilah" by Plain White T's
4. "Human" by The Killers (this is my wake-up song)
5. "Carry You Home" by James Blunt
Most of these songs were chosen because I enjoy writing to them.
Top 5 Foods of the Decade (essentially my favorite foods from the decade)
1. Macaroni & Cheese
3. Homemade Pizza
Top 5 Toys of the Decade
1. TY Beanie Babies (was a big collector!)
2. Barbies (always a classic!)
3. My Little Ponies (they came back!)
4. Stuffed Animals (always a classic)
5. My Littlest Petshop (now with bobbleheads!)
Looks like I made it to three lists. What are your favorite songs, foods, and toys of the decade?
Check back tomorrow for next month's theme and the last of our top 5 lists!
Song of the Day: "I Hope You Dance" by Leann Womack
Don't forget to check out the contest at Two to Write. Click link below!