Thursday, December 17, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 17

It's me again! With our Christmas countdown!

So, let's get to the lyrics for today. I have another surprise for you after them!

"On the sixth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!"



Today's list - what are your six favorite animated Christmas shows?

Mine are:
1. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
2. Frosty the Snowman
3. Disney's Christmas Sing-a-long
4. Beauty and the Beast: Enchanted Christmas
5. Balto (Not really Christmas, but definitely winter)
6. Charlie Brown's Christmas

What are yours?

And...now...for...the...SURPRISE!!!

To: All of You
From: Me

The card below was made especially for all of my wonderful friends, family, and followers.



Song of the Day: "Jingle Bell Rock" by Neil Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment