Saturday, December 19, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 19

Christmas is drawing nearer! I'm excited, are you?

I finished (at least I think I did) my Christmas shopping today. I must say that I have found some exciting deals and gifts for people. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

We're continuing our countdown with a song. We're on day 8, so here goes...

"On the eighth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
eight maids-a-milking,
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four birds calling,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!"



I spent the day shopping, so today's list is eight stores I shopped at for Christmas.

1. Wal-Mart
2. Target
3. K-Mart
4. Kohls
5. Harbor Freight Tools
6. Toys R Us
7. Big Lots
8. Barnes and Noble

This is by no means an all inclusive list. But, it is a few of my favorite stores (minus the tool store - that is a yearly visit for dad).

Where do you shop?

Song of the Day: "Let It Snow" by Dean Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment