Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 15

So, we're continuing with our countdown to Christmas. We're on day four of the twelve day countdown.



"On the fourth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
four callings birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree."

What are four things you dislike about the winter holidays?

My list:
1. Parking
2. Lack of cheer in shoppers
3. The up and down weather
4. You can fill this one in. I tend to like most things about this time of year.

My fall classes officially ended tonight. This made me look at the books on my shelf today and realize that I have at least three books I bought this year that I have not gotten a chance to read yet. Then, I thought about the many books I put on my Christmas list. I am sure there will be numerous books for me to read.

So, I debated which book to start reading on. And that's when I remembered I have a novel to read. It's the novel that my sister, Crystal, and I wrote this past summer. Our goal is to read and start rewriting and revising it over the break.

So, while others are reading the great published novels out there, I will be reading this:



All 400 some odd pages of it.

We were talking of snow at the dinner table tonight, so:

Song of the Month: "White Christmas" by Alan Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment