Friday, December 25, 2009
Month of Holidays: Day 25
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are having a great day.
I want to take a moment today to share my favorite Christmas memories of 2009. (in no particular order)
1. Shouting at a projector screen with my entire family as we play Super Mario Bros on the Wii. Laughing with the ones you love is a cherished thing.
2. We were all sitting around upstairs discussing when to open our presents, when suddenly we heard something being unwrapped downstairs. Kandy, our dog, had decided she couldn't wait any longer. She was tearing into a gift - her gift! Smart dog.
3. Smiling over a text message sent with Jilly while shopping in Dollar Tree. We were telling each other how much we enjoyed the gifts we'd given one another. I couldn't help but smile.
4. Watching my family members unwrap their gifts. That is always a classic.
5. One of our students followed us around the room on the last day of Christmas, begging us to open our presents.
What are a few of your favorite memories? Keep them short so that you can get back to making new memories!!
Happy Holidays everyone.
Songs of the Day:
"Happy Birthday, Jesus" by Alabama
"We Wish You a Merry Christmas" (Disney version)