Monday, December 21, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 21

This post is not going to be made of win for two reasons - I've got a cold (just in time for break) and there's some family drama taking place tonight. However, I was determined to keep with my daily record for the month. I have not missed a day of our holiday posts and I'm not about to start now.

So, onward with the countdown song!

"On the tenth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me,
ten lords-a-leaping,
nine ladies dancing,
eight maids-a-milking,
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree."



Today's list was going to be ten things that make you leap for joy (or make you happy). I'm going to try my best to give you mine, but no promises.

My list:
1. writing
2. spending time with my family
3. teaching
4. pets
5. making new friends
6. shopping
7. reading a good book
8. watching a good movie
9. dragging out the old Barbie dolls and creating stories with them
10. getting comments from wonderful readers!

What are ten things that make you leap?

Song of the Day: "Jingle Bells" by Bing Crosby

No comments:

Post a Comment