Monday, December 14, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 14

Today is an exciting day for many reasons.

1. If you're counting down to Christmas, then you have ten more days to make it through.
2. I'm counting down to the start of my winter break. I have four more days to go.
3. I made it through tonight's exam and only have one more "presentation" to go. I'm procrastinating on it right now!
4. I opened a gift from my sister last night and it was quite appropriate - a Barbie coin purse.
5. I received a blog award from Kristi at Random Acts of Writing. More on that in a bit.

Let's continue with our countdown.

"On the third day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
three french hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree."

So, in honor of today, I am going to name three of my favorite French things.

1. Le Tour d'Eiffel (The Eiffel Tower)
2. L'Arc de Triomphe (The Arc de Triumph)
3. Les baguettes (the bread)

What are three of your favorite French things? No need to put it in French!!

Song of the Day: "The First Noel" by Sarah McLachlan

No comments:

Post a Comment