Friday, December 18, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 18

The countdown continues and so does our song. Plus, I have some exciting videos for you of my dog unwrapping a few of her Christmas gifts! My break has officially begun and I'm excited to just relax and probably write.

First up, the countdown song...

"On the seventh day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!



Today's list is of my top seven non-animated Christmas movies.

Here goes:
1. Borrowed Hearts
2. The Holiday
3. Love Actually
4. Holiday in Handcuffs
5. The Santa Clause (all three!)
6. Jack Frost
7. The Christmas List

What are a few of your favorites?
View a list of Christmas Movies here: http://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/christmas_movie.html
From what I can tell, it is not a complete list.

And the fun videos:







Song of the Day: "Christmas Pipes" by Enya

No comments:

Post a Comment