Friday, December 11, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 11

I apologize for this post being so late. Day 11 was a rather busy day for various reasons that I am not going to mention here.

According to my calendar, tomorrow (today by now) is Hanukkah. So, I included "The Hanukkah Song" in the playlist.

And, finally, pictures:

The entire tree, without lights or presents. We decided to decorate it differently this year. Instead of using our festive, fun ornaments from over the years, we went with simple bulbs in purple, pink, and red. I feel it gives it a new feel.


The final touch to those bulbs was the red bird for a tree topper. I bought this adorable fellow at Target and I feel he really completes the tree.

And, a final (blurry) picture with the lights on:

Day 12's post will be a busy one!

Song of the Day: "The Hanukkah Song" by Adam Sandler

No comments:

Post a Comment