Saturday, December 5, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 5

Today was another busy day. I am quite happy with the many great finds I found for my sister though.

There's quite a bit of wonderful things that come with the holidays. Unfortunately, as a student, there are also a few stressful things that come with the holidays. It is the busiest time of the semester with final papers and exams.

So, how do I keep myself happy?

I surround myself with great things. I spend time with my sister. I write some in my free time. I try to get some reading time in. I take a moment out of each day to write a blog entry for all of you. And I remember the little things that matter - the moments that we remember in the future. So far this year, my strategy seems to be working.

What do you do to de-stress?

Song of the Day: "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" - Brenda Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment