Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 23

It's the last day of our countdown! Our song is finally coming to an end. :(

There will be more fun to come following the countdown, I promise. We'll be reviewing our favorite items of the decade.

Until then, though...

"On the twelfth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me,
twelve drummers drumming,
eleven pipers piping,
ten lords-a-leaping,
nine ladies dancing,
eight maids-a-milking,
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!"



Our list for today is the funnest one yet! I want you to share your top twelve toys of all time!

My list:
1. Barbies (of course)
2. Littlest Pet Shop (the originals)
3. Polly Pocket (the originals)
4. P.J. Sparkles
5. Board Games
6. Cabbage Patch Dolls
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
8. Power Ranger dolls
9. Stuffed Animals!
10. Disney toys (When I was young, there used to be figures and playsets to go with all sorts of animated Disney movies.)
11. Bikes
12. Rollerblades

What are your top toys? Some of mine are very general, but I wanted to get a lot on the list! (Notice video games are not on there anywhere. I was not really big into playing them as a kid.)

Song of the Day: "Deck the Halls"

No comments:

Post a Comment