Sunday, December 20, 2009

Month of Holidays: Day 20

It's Sunday, my room is a mess, and I'm putting things in their proper place. It must be Christmas.

Every December, I have to completely reorganize my room to fit in the new stuff I get. Oh well, I guess it cleans me up for the new year.

Let's continue with our countdown...

"On the ninth day of Christmas,
my true love gave to me,
nine ladies dancing,
eight maids-a-milking,
seven swans-a-swimming,
six geese-a-laying,
five gold rings,
four calling birds,
three French hens,
two turtle doves,
and a partridge in a pear tree!"



Dancing. That requires music, correct? Well then...

Today's list is going to be my top 9 Christmas songs. (In order)
1. "Thistlehair" by Alabama
2. "Winter Wonderland"
3. "Little Drummer Boy"
4. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer"
5. "Frosty the Snowman"
6. "Jingle Bell Rock"
7. "Jingle Bells"
8. "The Christmas Song"
9. "12 Days of Christmas"

What are your favorite songs? I've been sharing mine all month long. Now it's your turn!

Song of the Day: "A Great Big Sled" by The Killers

2 comments:

  1. Haha, cute! Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bells, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Winter Wonderland, and 12 Days of Christmas are all such great classics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the classics. "Thistlehair" seems to be the one that few people know and it's by far my most favorite!

    ReplyDelete