Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Music Moment: February Playlist

Today I bring you the February playlist. The list contains 28 love songs to celebrate Valentine's Day. Each song is special to me for one reason or another. Some are songs I like, some are songs from favorite movies, while others inspire some of the novels I write with my sister. I'm providing you with the list, but not the explanations this time. Enjoy them for what they are and make your own meanings with them!

This month's songs:
1. "You'll Ask for Me" - Tyler Hilton
2. "Bless the Broken Road" - Rascal Flatts
3. "When the Day Met the Night" - Panic at the Disco!
4. "Carry You Home" - James Blunt
5. "The Weakness in Me" - Joan Armatrading
6. "Can't Fight This Feeling" - REO Speedwagon
7. "Come What May" - Nicole Kidman & Ewan McGregor
8. "All You Need Is Love" - Beatles
9. "So This is Love" - From Cinderella
10. "Landing in London" - 3 Doors Down
11. "I've Had the Time of my Life" - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warrens
12. "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" - Aerosmith
13. "That's How You Know" - Amy Adams
14. "I Will Always Love You" - Dolly Parton
15. "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" - The Lion King
16. "I've Got You Babe" - Sonny & Cher
17. "I Want You to Want Me" - Cheap Trick
18. "Time After Time" - Quietdrive
19. "We Belong Together" - Gavin DeGraw
20. "I Honestly Love You" - Olivia Newton-John
21. "Maybe I'm Amazed" - Jem
22. "Amazed" - Lonestar
23. "Don't Take the Girl" - Tim McGraw
24. "Buy Me a Rose" - Kenny Rogers
25. "Puppy Love" - Donny Osmond
26. "Rule the World" - Take That
27. "You've Got a Friend" - McFly
28. "My Never" - Blue October

You can find the playlist at the top of the blog. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks to everyone who gave suggestions of songs. I couldn't have completed this playlist without you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Pamela! Thanks for visiting Book Dreaming and joining the contest fun. I love making new blog friends! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff.
    yay for nicole and ewan's song ;-D
    i love donny's puppy love too.

    ReplyDelete