Monday, February 8, 2010

In the Midst of it All

The blog posts might be a bit scarce this week. There's some family stuff taking place that has me a bit down. And I prefer not to write blog posts when I'm down because then they come out sounding melodramatic. (I think this one might even be on the verge of that.)

But, I did want to remind you of a few things coming up this month:

1. Around Charleston - The theme for the month is still Around Charleston and you will be getting to see much more of my lovely hometown in the coming weeks. Consider it your free virtual tour.

2. Contest - That's right! The first contest of the new year for the blog. Keep an eye out for a contest post with lots more details. I've got some interesting things to throw your way.

3. February Playlist - Don't forget that you're getting a say in the playlist for February. Visit this post for more details.

That's today's post. I'll keep you up to date as more exciting things come to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment