Sunday, February 21, 2010

Crafty Corner: Jewelry

I have a midterm tomorrow, which means I should be spending today studying. Instead, I pulled out the beads and charms and wasted away some time making jewelry.

I've been gathering beads and other jewlery odds and ends for a while now. This is the first time that I've actually sat down and made much of anything. It was relaxing and definitely occupied my mind (and time) for a little while.

A picture (or two) of what I made:

This was the first one I made. It's a simple bracelet with a wolf charm and black/clear beads.


This was the simplest of the items I made. All I did was attached a charm onto the end of a keychain. I like the result though.


This is a simple keychain (or zipper pull) with a wolf on the end.


This one is my favorite. It is also the one I spent the most time on. It's an anklet (or bracelet) with two strands of colorful beads connected in the middle by a wolf charm.


Now, I really should go do some studying...

No comments:

Post a Comment