Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Glimpse into My Life

I was sitting here trying to figure out what to write. There's still quite a few posts I want to get made before February ends to honor Aiden and his birthday. It all seems so appropriate with February's theme being Around Charleston and Aiden living in Charleston.

There will be plenty of time for that later. Right now, I'm going to take time to spend with my family. I don't really want to tell the world why, but I definitely feel like I need to spend some time with my family right now.

I will post the about our *birthday* outing later tonight, along with fun pictures. Until then, have a great Saturday!

I also have a very special announcement to make later. Let's just say this - I'm super excited for something (or someone) new that's coming to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment