Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Write Project 2010

I have had many novel ideas floating around in my head for a month or two now. I keep wanting to start on a new project (in addition to my current projects), but my brain keeps talking me out of it, reasoning that I don't have enough time.

Well, this is one case that my brain is not going to win. I have come up with a way for me to write on one of my ideas and fit it into my already jam-packed schedule. What is it?

It's what I'm dubbing Project 2010 or The Write Project. For this project, I am going to be writing one page a day. That is all. I may occassionally write more than one, but one page is my goal each day. This will take me around 20 to 30 minutes at most I reckon, allowing it to fit into my day. And, by the end of 2010, I should have a fairly complete novel.

To make it even more fun and exciting, I'm inviting everyone I know to join in on the fun with me. If you've always wanted to write a novel and never thought you could or if you've been dying to fit in a new project, then this might be the way to go.

If you're interested in joining me, then please click the button below and follow it to where you can find even more information:



Or, if you just want to join in without finding out more information, then you can place a button on your blog letting the world know you're participating:

No comments:

Post a Comment