Saturday, January 30, 2010

February Theme: Around Charleston

Can you believe that January is almost over? I know I can't, but it is. The end of the month is fast approaching (as in tomorrow), which means I need to announce my theme for February.

The theme for February is...Around Charleston!



For February, I am going to be taking you on a photo tour around Charleston, SC. Some of the posts will simply be photographs, while others will be more elaborate. For each photo, I will let you know where it was taken and give you a link (if possible) to find out more information about the place.

So...are you ready to see where I'm from?

Song of the Day: "Only Wanna Be With You" by Hootie and the Blowfish
One of the members of Hootie have a house in Charleston. They do a lot to support the local schools, so they seemed fitting for the announcement of my Charleston theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment