Saturday, January 2, 2010

Goodreads

A friend recommended goodreads.com to me. I've seen it around on various blogs, but I've never really gone to explore. I decided to finally take the plunge and check it out...

And join it...

And start on my shelves...

And spent about an hour playing around and it's still nowhere near complete. The "to-read" section now contains all of the books I want to read in 2010. The "currently reading" section is up to date (and a widget has been added to the sidebar to keep you informed). But, the "read" shelf is far from complete. It contains the books on the beginning survey that I've read and a couple from this year. It does not include the many books I've read in my 23 years.

Like I said, it's a work in progress.

Pam's read book montage



Confessions of a Shopaholic

Brave New World

Moonlight

Lolita

Twilight

The Hobbit: Or There and Back Again

The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn

Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl

The Odyssey

Frankenstein

Little Women

The Great Gatsby

Gone With The Wind

Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

Where the Sidewalk Ends

The Poisonwood Bible

1984

Les Misérables

Sense and Sensibility

Romeo and Juliet

Pride and Prejudice

The Devil Wears Prada

Shiver



Pam M.'s favorite books »




Song of the Day: "Human" by The Killers
What better song to give you than the song I wake up to everyday? I fell in love with this song the moment I heard it. Eventually, I started using it as my wake-up sound. I was afraid I might fall out of love with it if I did that, but I'm happy to say that I still enjoy it just as much. And, now, I'm sharing it with you for your enjoyment too!

No comments:

Post a Comment