Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not Myself

I'm not feeling very blog-worthy at the moment and I'm not sure why.

I didn't go near a single computer yesterday, which is why it was lacking a post. The unintentional break was actually sort of nice. I think I'm going to make this a monthly thing. Help free my mind some.

What sorts of things do you do to keep yourself sane?

Song of the Day: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
Crystal and I have been watching a lot of Supernatural lately. We own the first four seasons on DVD and we've been making up for the break between shows by watching the old ones. At the end of one of the episodes, Jensen Ackles has fun to this song, so I thought I would include it. I found the clip up on YouTube. You can view it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsyMtYoSkC0.

1 comment:

  1. I get that way every now and then. I just have to take a little while and figure out why I am blocked creatively and how I can fix it. Hope everything works out.

    ReplyDelete