Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost Over the Hump

It's Wednesday, we're at the halfway point. We can make it to the end of the week. This post is going to be really short as my first week back has me quite tired and I still want to write my page of the day before bed.

I follow a lot of blogs. It seems that if I come across a neat blog, then I add it to my repertoire of blogs. This has its upsides and downsides.

Upside: I get to read a lot of cool things.

Downside: I can't possibly read every post.

Upside: I've found a lot of neat books through blogs.

Downside: It takes a while to get through my blog list.

Upside: I've come up with new ideas for my blog in the upcoming year. (Keep your eyes peeled for them.)

Downside: Well, I really think I'm out of downsides.

How many blogs do you follow?

Tomorrow, I'll post a little bit more about those ideas for the upcoming year.

Song of the Day: "Don't Forget to Remember Me" by Carrie Underwood
Why this song? It was the latest song that inspired something I wrote. To be exact, they helped inspie this.

No comments:

Post a Comment