Monday, January 18, 2010

A Brief Post: Audio Books?

I'll give you a more real post (and an explanation for my disappearance) tomorrow.

For now, I'm curious about something. Do any of you listen to audio books?

I have been trying my hardest to read more for several reasons. The top two being that I enjoy stories and that I feel I should know what's out there if I'm going to write.

Time, however, seems to be a constraint on this goal. As I was driving from work to class, I realized that there might be a solution to that. I spend at least a couple of hours on the road each day going back and forth from one place to the next. This would be a great spans of time to use effectively. Which, is where audio books come in.

So, I'm asking you guys. Have you ever listened to an audio books and how did you find the experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment