Saturday, October 31, 2009

NaNoWriMo + Month of Characters

NaNoWriMo kicks off for me in a little over an hour! I'm excited and so is Wendel.

November also begins in a little over an hour. And with November comes my first ever Month of Characters.

I will be featuring a variety of characters during the month of November...some will be from my novels, others will be from various authors. If you would like to see your character featured on the blog, please do one of the following:
1. Submit a letter from your character to their readers.
2. Fill out the questionnaire in this post.
3. Write a brief description or include a brief excerpt featuring your character.

Your name will be included (and a link to your website if you have one) with each and every character you submit. I am not looking to claim anyone's work...merely feature it and share it with others.

Submit all entries to aurumsisters@gmail.com

Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment