Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Themed Days

I have decided something. It's something I've been thinking on for a while, but I just now officially decided it. It's sort of two things actually.

One, I want to have theme days for my blog. This will help in two ways. It will help me know what to post and it will help you know what to look forward to.

The second thing is that I want this blog to be about the followers, not about me. That being said, I want your input on things.

We'll start with the themed days. If you have a great idea for a theme day, drop me a comment! The only thing I'm asking is that the suggestions be things that I can talk about and things that I can talk about several times. Movies, books, and writing are a few good ideas.

But, I want to know...what creative things can you come up with?

3 comments:

  1. Well something I'm going to be doing in my blog here is book recommendations. Just a little weekly blurb on whatever I'm reading at the moment. That could be a day for you too. I always love hearing what people are reading and why they like it.

    Currently, I'm working on a review of Size 14 is not Fat Either by Meg Cabot. Such a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want movie reviews and recommendations. But not just the new stuff in theatres or new to DVD. Go back in your collection/at the libraries. Mix it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love music recommendations. I tend to listen to a lot of songs in French, but I'm not so great regarding English-speaking music. Just as Crystal said, not just the stuff that's out now, but anything you like, as long as you explain why you like it.

    Also, why not have a day that's just I ABSOLUTELY LOVE... and then put in anything that you really like, it could be barbies, or wolves or food, etc...

    Also, I'd love some teaching anecdotes, maybe some opinions on education, classroom memories, tips on what to do or not, how special needs differs from other things, etc... I think I'd be interesting to everyone - some of your followers have kids, some are teachers and frankly it's always interesting when people talk about something they're passionate about.

    ReplyDelete