Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ballad Trailer from Maggie Stiefvater

I'm currently in the process of reading Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. It's a great love story between a werewolf and a girl. Seeing how I have fallen in love with all things wolf since writing Dancing beneat the Moon, I have found this book very enjoyable.

That being said, I wanted to let you guys know about the next book she has coming out. The title of it is Ballad and it is a sequel to her first novel, Lament. As I have not yet read Lament, the only thing I can honestly tell you about this duo of novels is that it is about fairies. I can also tell you that I'm planning to read Lament as soon as I get through the other numerous books that I want to read.

Maggie often puts a lot of effort into publicizing her books, which I admire greatly. You may have seen the trailer for Shiver floating around somewhere. (If you haven't, search it in YouTube...you'll be amazed.) She's done another one for Ballad that I would love to share with you now:

No comments:

Post a Comment